Travel loop antennasPriority listing
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.