Asian broadcasting institute
- ABI is a nonprofit organization established in 1979 to research and analyze broadcasting in Japan, South and North Korea, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao and Mongolia in addition to international service around the world in languages used in those countries and regions.
New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
- Frequently asked questions about broadband over powerline (BPL PLT)
NOJCG BPL tutorial
- Tutorial about broadband over power line and the new FCC rules restricting how it can be deployed.