Search Results for "pc short wave"8 links
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7427 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom PCR1000 Review
- The Icom PCR1000 review by GW0KIG
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Pori Short Wave Base
- Website of YLE Radio Finland Pori short wave Base: photos, backgrounds to Your PC monitor and more, in finnish
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 7793 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]