Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
Gamma Match Article
- A working analysis of the gamma-match problem that gives usefull practical results. New light on the question of when it will and when it won't give a perfect match to the coaxial transmission line.
RFI From Computer Equipment
- Recordings of RF noise from personal computers, peripherals and related equipment. If you can match noise at your location to one of these files then you can be confident that you know where your noise is coming from.
Mobile Radio Noise Elimination
- If you're driving around town listening to the buzz and engine whine blues, pick up this free pub and help yourself enjoy the music. Includes troubleshooting techniques and helpful hints.
Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY