N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer