Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.