ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
ECHO (AO-51) - SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- Spacequest ltd. is a leading developer of advanced micro satellite technology, specializing in the design, development, and testing of space and ground components for operation with low-earth orbiting satellites.
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.