160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
NorCal QRP Club
- NorCal, a group of some 2,000+ QRP enthusiasts started in Northern California in 1993.
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.