Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
Auxiliary Communications Service
- State of california, governor's office of emergency services, ACS program. bulletins, newsletters, .ftp & .pdf, links & more on public safety auxiliary communications.
Gisela Dierking NF/HF-Technik Germany
- Many interessting accessories, like unversal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply,accessories for 706, hamradio vacation, and more
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA