Search Results for "post"121 links
Antennas : Receiving
- The W2PM Mini Diamond Receiving Flag
- This description is taken from the Pete's W2PM posting into Topband reflector.
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Museum of Radio and Technology
- Museum of radio and technology in Huntington, West Virginia USA
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RC.N Home of Radio Contesting
- Interactive home for radio contesters. Includes scores database, access to contester chat, forums, real-time posting and near-real-time news feed.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TT8ZZ Homepage
- TT8ZZ Homepage. Logsearch and pics.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- DXCC in 1947
- DX Century Club First post-WWII Countries List
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International QSL Bureaus
- Links and postal addresses of some QSL Bueraus
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio licensing centre
- UK radio licensing resource
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- IW6MKI Uba I6YOT Mimma
- A surf between radio history, home made and the sea.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- RI Swap and Sell Net
- A place where amateur's can swap and sell item's. of a non commercial nature. Most of the listings are from the Rhode Island Area. Bulletins and VE sessions, and Club meetings are also posted.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Informational postings related to radio. (Moderated)
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quick guide to RTTY
- Italian and english reference guide on RTTY hamming.
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- OK1JKT Karel
- Information about traffic on SHF, 10GHz band
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QTC OnLine, The Polish Internet Journal
- The Polish Internet Journal
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- French manuals for HF-VHF-UHF radios.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Going Postal Ham Radio T-shirts
- Going Postal produces unique and colorful t-shirts using postage stamps featuring ham radio or electronics themes.
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Pirate Radio Watch
- Here you can post your free radio logs or take a look whats on
[ Hits: 4806 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Elise Software Corporation
- Elise Software, OUTPUTMASTER, windows professional software for Printed circuit board, post processor, Gerbers, Drill files, ODB++, files generated fast and simply.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3793 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 8458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 3594 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 2366 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Grounding system
- Perhaps one of the most over looked aspects of setting up a listening post is a ground system
[ Hits: 12286 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]