Search Results for "post"129 links
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24184 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Bazooka antennas at towertalk
- Posts about bazooka antennas at towertalk mailing list
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bazooka antennas at QRP-L
- Posts on bazooka antennas at qrp-l mailing list
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RC.N Home of Radio Contesting
- Interactive home for radio contesters. Includes scores database, access to contester chat, forums, real-time posting and near-real-time news feed.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IOTA-POST Islandhopper
- IOTA resource for island hunters, includes iota dx news and awards
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N5PVL Hamblog
- HamBlog exists to give amateurs a place to post ham-related weblogs in a community environment.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARI Comitato Regionale FVG
- Official site of ARI Comitato Regionale Friuli Venezia Giulia
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4IAX- The Mobile Amateur Radio Club.
- This is W4IAX- The Mobile Amateur Radio Club.
Please register on the site to post comments and submit content.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- F8BDX Jose
- Le radioamateurisme,le qrp,l elecraft k2,
meteo,dx clusters hf, and contests links in french
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quick guide to RTTY
- Italian and english reference guide on RTTY hamming.
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 knobs
- Mailing list post about Yaesu ft-100 knobs
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT897 review-kind of confusing
- Post with opinions on the Yaesu FT-897
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DigiACE is an experimental Digital SSTV system.
The latest version is posted as DigiACE.zip
DigiACE uses the RDFT transmission system with some enhancements
[ Hits: 2490 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3922 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Bpl interference blocked in europe
- Blog post announcing that Ham Radio, shortwave listeners and broadcast band listeners will be protected by Law in Europe
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspost post 6 post ad post-sk out post post.sk osp post 84 post tx post a forum swl listening post post security post-article post online log post-a-forum post-a-forum-cgi-bin
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links