KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
North West CB Radio
- North West CB Radio is a page with radio modificationsís, Local Portlandís Traffic info, Trucker things like CB slang, DX info and a forum. Also we host The Saturday Night Stomp Fest in the Portland area. Results are posted weekly.
CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.