Search Results for "post"117 links
Antennas : Theory
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi-16DBI for 2.4 GHz
- Wifi yagi antenna with 16 Dbi (in French)
[ Hits: 11276 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- 13PR184 Michael
- 13PR184 - Michael's Website
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TP2CE Beacon
- TP2CE/B rtx at 28.222.8 Mhz, using 450 mW into a GP R-7000 post your report.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- XU7XRO Cambodia
- December 10th-18th on 10-160m using CW/SSB/RTTY
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Formatting an international address
- The formatting of the address on an international item is dictated by the recommendations
issued by the countries of origin and destination of the item.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KU4H Ham Log
- Posting notable DX contacts
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Naval Postgraduate School Amateur Radio Club
- K6LY Radio club
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packaging Radio Equipment for Shipping
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Radio Stamps
- E20TCM's Amateur Radio Pages. Amateur Radio Related Postage Stamps
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- usmartdigi TNC
- A postage-stamp-sized DSP microcontroller imbedded
in the TNC-X eliminates the dedicated laptop or PC.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham(Radio)ing it Up with Solar Power
- Interesting post with a practical video of using solar panel with a yaesu ft-857.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- I want QSO with ISS OR AO-51 OR VO52
- A complete forum post on operatin ISS AO-51 or VO-52 satellites
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-3: bummer
- PD0AC blogs post about the Yaesu VX-3 handheld transceiver
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-8R manual and pictures
- Big DUtch blog post about yaesu VX-8R include pictures and link to VX-8R manual
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- The View From The Tower
- The workaday world of antenna & tower projects. Posted by K4ZA, Tower Works, Charlotte NC.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Universal Score Uploader
- A free Windows application which allows you to post ham radio contest scores to getscores.org portal
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoLink Remote Kenwood
- EchoLinkRemoteKenwood (ELRK) Remote Kenwood by Echolinks chat by UT1YV
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10518 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Old 813 homebrew Amp
- Restore an old 813 homebrew Amp with power supply from recycled parts
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew Ham Bands Receiver
- This home-brew 14 tube HF ham bands receiver was built by an unknown amateur radio (ham) operator
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]