- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
W5NC Northwest Amateur Radio Society
- The Northwest Amateur Radio Society serves amateur radio operators in the suburban FM 1960 area NW of Houston, Tx. NARS is active in community and public service events.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio