- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- The Strathcona Radio Volunteers provides radio communication along with general manpower to public service, charity, and general events in and around Strathcona County. The club also provides backup communication to the Emergency Services of Strathcona County.
Pikes Peak FM Association Inc.
- The Pikes Peak FM Association is a nonprofit, amateur radio VHF/UHF group which operates and maintains VHF and UHF communications facilities serving the Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak region.
The Smart Switch
- The purpose of this project is to build a smart switch
A smart swith is a swith that needs a short press and the power will be turned ON.
Small Unregulated Power Supply Project
- Here's a simple power supply that can be used in many applications. It is not regulated , so keep that in mind for voltage sensitive devices , and of course you will need to understand how to select the correct amperage and voltage for the AC transformer.
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer