VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
- FMI provides superior solutions in the design and manufacture of frequency control devices including Voltage Controlled Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (VCTCXO), voltage controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO), Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXO), crystal clock oscillators, high temperature oscillators, surface mount and crystal oscillator products, phase locked sources and more.
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
Alliance Test Equipment
- Alliance Test buys and sells used network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, function generators, mulitmeters, probes, optical power meters, calibrators, attenuators, testers, and more from Tektronix, Fluke, Rhode & Schwarz, Advantest, LeCroy, Fujikura, California Instruments, NetTest, Keithley, Actrena / TCC, Instek
What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.