- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
NS6T's Azimuthal Mapupdated
- This site provides free azimuthal maps for almost anywhere on the globe.
Create your own azimuthal map for your location. You can customize the map in a variety of ways by changing the options in the web form
TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
DX Cluster for AndroidPriority listing
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
- Ham Radio Android Apps to displays your current QTH locator on Google Maps using the GPS or WiFi / network location.