W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
- a program to design and print QSL cards on your computer, as well as design QSL cards for printing by commercial printers. This program overcomes many of the limitations that are present in other QSL design and print programs and methods.