P3A - Russian contest team
- On this page you will find information about previous, current and future operations of our contest team, different articles, links and info about contesting, DXing, contests calendar, propagation, antennas, equipment, awards, and much more.
N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
AARC Anne Arundel Amateur Radio Club
- Public service, repeaters, elmer program, training and testing. Programs for kids, YLs, OMs, new hams and old. Contesting, kit building, fun and fellowship. Meetings on the first and third Thursday evenings.
Virginia beach Amateur Radio Club
- Our purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism, individual operating efficiency, and to so conduct club programs and activities as to advance the general interest of Amateur Radio and public service within the community.
W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
- Designed to work with all the major ACARS data capturing programs and enable users to get a complete picture of all the aircraft in there database, where they go and what they have done in the past.
HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL ToolbarPriority listing
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.