Search Results for "qrp antennas"28 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Homebrew Kites
- This article by Seabury Lyon, AA1MY describe how homebrew kits for amateur radio pourposes, in order to support wire antennas
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bazooka antennas at QRP-L
- Posts on bazooka antennas at qrp-l mailing list
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3570 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 21125 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Portable QRP Antennas
- October 2003 Albuquerque ARC Newsletter - Portable QRP Antennas And The 1000-Foot-High G5RV
[ Hits: 7306 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- G4TPH Magnetic Loop Antennas
- Portable magnetic loop antennas - G4TPH Mag-loop antennas Reviewed in PW and RadCOM, Both QRP and QRO, Portable. The only Magloop on the market that is fully portable
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3696 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- M1KTA Antennas W3EDP
- Notes on W3EDP Antenna by M1KTA
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F8BDX Jose
- Le radioamateurisme,le qrp,l elecraft k2,
meteo,dx clusters hf, and contests links in french
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany and more
QRP Kits, qrp transceivers, accessories, mini keyers dealer for antennas, atu and more accessories
[ Hits: 7678 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5676 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- IN3ECI - QRP Operations
- Italian station operating mostly in QRP Mode, contain some interesting QRP projects for portable antennas and antenna mounts.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11695 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Køemt's FT-817 QRP portable station
- Transporting Yaesu FT-817 along with antennas and other accessories.
[ Hits: 2975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GAP Antenna Overview
- Comments received from QRP-L members concerning their experiences with GAP antennas.
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]