J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meterspop
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
Easy J-pole antennapop
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antennapop
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
W1JKS homebrew Buddipole
- An homebrew buddipole antenna for field usage made with common pvc poles and other easy to find material
OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projectspop
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
J Pole calculatorupdatedpop
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna