Search Results for "radio control mac softwa"5 links
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1590 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 6902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4766 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]