160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Yaesu FT1000MP Page
- Website devoted entirely to the Yaesu FT1000MP. Our purpose is to link you with other owners and to enhance the understanding and appreciation for just what the radio can do, and how you can use other hardware and software with it.
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
Microphone Wiring Diagramspop
- Some mic wiring diagrams for ranger realistic alan, cobra, ge, uniden, yaesu, kenwood radios.
Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radios.
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component