- The amateur radio station SU8JOTA will be active on HF Bands during the JOTA event 16 - 17 Oct 2010. During the weekend, SU8JOTA station will be operational from the Cairo International Scout Center.
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiverupdated
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
Beacons for Windows Mobile
- Beacons supports the HAM radio amateur to make use of the International Beacon Project. It helps fo figure out wich beacon is transmitting on wich frequence at any given time. The transmitting radio beacon is displayed on a world map together with a short description.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
- WinradHD is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) freeware application by DG0JBJ for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and based on the open source code of Winrad, written by I2PHD.
SDR Navigator for Winrad
- The SDR Navigator is a program which works as a layer between Winrad and your EXT I/O HW DLL (Softrock, PMSDR, Elektor SDR,..).
The SDR Navigator gives the user some useful functionalities to quick navigate with Winrad by HB9FBD
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPadô. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.