Search Results for "receive converter"16 links
- KEPS Equipments for AO40 downlink
- Complete receive system, downconverters, dishes, feeds and preamplifiers for AO40 satellite users
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7360 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
[ Hits: 11383 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- A 2.3GHz to 432MHz receiver converter
- Receiver converter that can be plugged to the backside of the Yaesu FT-817 battery powered portable transceiver
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 1945 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3197 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Super Sixty transceiver
- The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF to HF Converter
- This converter uses the popular NE602 mixer/oscillator chip and allows reception of signals below 500 kHz on a 3.5 – 4 MHz HF receiver
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MDSR / SDR by VE3LNY
- An SDR project, MDSR modulator-demodulator software radio, made using an inexpensive converter and a pc. MDSR has a transceiver and a receiver converters.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 MHz Receive converter
- This is a six metre version of the two metre converter by EI9GQ
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vhf receive converter
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2M to 10M receive converter
- EI9GQ 144 to 28 MHz converter
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- 144MHz to 50MHz receive converter
- A simple accessory for a satellite station, that allows using a 6 meter capable radio in conjunction with a typical S-band to 2 meter converter
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]