Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
Sunstone CircuitsPriority listing
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
Cobalt pet: shortwave weblogPriority listing
- Cobalt Pet is a weblog focusing on shortwave radio. It features shortwave reception reports, product reviews, photos, listening tips, and links. International broadcasters and amateur / ham radio operators are monitored and discussed.
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs