A 2.4 Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
North Bay Amateur Radio Association
- North Bay Amateur Radio Association (NBARA), operates in Vallejo, Califronia, at the northern tip of San Francisco Bay. The NBARA is an association that supports and promotes amateur radio in and around the Vallejo and North Bay Area.
- The Red Oak Victory Amateur Radio Club (ROVARC), an ARRL affiliated club, was incorporated in 1999 as a non-profit club.
Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
- Monterey Bay Amateur Radio Association
NO6PW San Francisco Ham Radio Club
- SFHRC - San Francisco Ham Radio Club, formed December 1,1998, to conduct activities to advance the general interest and welfare of Ham Radio in San Francisco and neighboring communities of the Bay Area.
K6AA United Radio Amateur Club
- The United Radio Amateur club was formed back in 1927, and has served the South Bay area of Los Angeles for over 80 years.
W4RYZ Panama City Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in the 1950s, the Panama City Amateur Radio Club is a warm, relaxing haven for Bay County amateur radio operators to meet, chat, and eyeball folk they talk to on simplex and local repeaters during the week.
K5PLD Pearland Amateur Radio Club (PARC)
- Pearland Amatuer Radio Club is affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
and is registered with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) located in Pearland near South Houston, Tx.
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.