Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
California QSO Party
- The California QSO Party (CQP) is the premier state QSO party held every year on the first weekend of October. The Northern California Contest Club (NCCC) has sponsored CQP since 1974.
Hawaii QSO Party
- Sponsored by the Koolau ARC, KH6J.
To provide competition for Amateur Radio Operators by contacting as many Hawaii stations as possible.
Mi QSO Party
- Michigan QSO Party, sponsored by Mad River Radio Club
Texas QSO party
- The Texas QSO party is sponsored each year by the Northwest Amateur Radio Society to encourage contacts between Texas amateur radio operators and amateur radio operators throughout the world.
DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning ProtectionPriority listing
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.