Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
W7VJD Lewis-Clark Amateur Radio Club
- W7VJD Lewis-Clark Amateur Radio Club is located in the Lewis-Clark Valley on the borders of Idaho and Washington. LCARC also provides emergency communcation support.
Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne