160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
GM3VLB Opertating Scottish Islands
- offering informal information on Amateur Radio operation from Scottish Islands specifically the SCOTIA, IOTA, WAB, WLH and CIsA programmes - and other schemes involving Scottish Islands
K3DN, Warminster Amateur Radio Club
- The Warminster Amateur Radio Club Inc.
(Warminster Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania) is a general purpose amateur radio club and its over 135 members are involved in all aspects of amateur radio.
- Distributor of aluminum and a manufacturer of finished aluminum products. Pierce Aluminum offers a diverse inventory and distributes a complete line of sheets, coils, plates, bars, structural shapes, tubes, pipes and extrusions in the most varied alloys and sizes possible
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.