2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennapop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
Listen to K0KKV 146.760 Mhz Live
- Login and you will find a live feed from Lincoln Nebraska, USA, via Microsoft Windows Media, some recorded nets from various days and events. You can listen live 146.760 MHz over the internet.
A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.