Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
- Radio frequencies for HF-GCS, ARINC, MWARA, and military stations
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.