Polarization, lines of force
- While polarisation may seem insignificant compared with other considerations in setting up a communications system, choosing the right type can make significant improvement in performance.
10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
- This Blog is about the Hong Kong Radio Amateur Station VR2UIX, rigs, antennas, accessories, DXing activities, HAM resources, knowledge, theory, practices, management, information technology and personal interests.
IC-746PRO TX Problem
- The IC-746PRO is a great rig. But it has a few reliability issues, especially with the earlier-production units. This article addresses four problem areas:. IC151 on the RF Unit.
Driver circuit on the PA Unit. HRX-muting circuit on the CTRL Unit. Predriver on the PA Unit.
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters