40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
Baluns on Log Periodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays, or tell you to route the cable incorrectly. This can cause substantial RFI and all sorts of weird problems like RF into house wiring.
HIDARG High desert amateur radio group
- High desert amateur radio group, amateur radio operators who live on the Oregon high desert plain that extends from the Cascade Mountains east into Idaho and south to California.
N6OCS Repeater Network
- The Primary N6OCS Repeater is located at 5700 feet on Santiago Peak in the Santa Ana mountains.
k7ICU Tucson AZ Repeater
- The K7ICU repeater system is situated about 500' above metro Tucson, at the base of the Catalina Mountains. It is an open system providing coverage to the greater Tucson area.
Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.