Uncle Jim's CB Radio PagePriority listing
- Uncle Jim's CB Radio Page was awarded the Best CB Radio Site for 1997-98 by the TFT World Wide Radio Orginization. Come on by, check out my Web Board, and sign my guestbook.
Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
Scanner-radios picking the right scanner
- There was a time that scanning was easy. There were no trunked radio links and no digital radios. There was no encryption with frequency hopping to drivge us scanner radio-operators nuts. And there were no laws at one time telling us what we can scan and what we can not scan.
Fortunately even with the above scanning is still a fun hobby.
Trans World Radio
- Trans World Radio has been a part of Guam since 1975 when our MW (AM) station (KTWG) first took to the airwaves. Our Shortwave station (KTWR) has been on the air continuously since 1977.
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.