- TCARES Inc.
An Educational, Charitable
- Association of Silicon Valley Amateur Radio Organizations.
ASVARO is a California non-profit public benefit educational corpo
ration (501(c)(3)) dedicated to supporting amateur radio for education and public service. Located in the Silicon Valley of California
- The Red Oak Victory Amateur Radio Club (ROVARC), an ARRL affiliated club, was incorpo
rated in 1999 as a non-profit club.
W6PW San Francisco Amateur Radio Club
- The S.F.A.R.C. is one of the oldest organizations of it's kind in the country This ARRL affiliated club was founded in 1916 and incorpo
rated in 1919.
W6WGZ Madera County Amateur Radio Club
- The Madera County Amateur Radio Club was formed for public service, education, scientific and recreational purpo
ses of amateur radio and to elevate the standards of operating practices and ethics in amateur radio communications. San Joacquin Valley California
W6MLP Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society
- The Milpitas Amateur Radio and Electronics Society was formed in 2000 and incorpo
rated in 2002
The club is independent from but supports two volunteer emergency communications organizations: Milpitas Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) and the Milpitas City Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) groups.
K6PV Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in June 197
5, as the Rancho Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Association, the PVARC is a non-profit organization whose purpo
se is to further the exchange of information and cooperation among members. Rancho Palos Verdes, California
IECARO - Inland Empire Council of Amateur Radio Organizations
- The purpo
ses of IECARO are, to provide a forum for all member organizations wherein each will benefit from the experiences of the others, To provide a vehicle for periodic sponsorship of the ARRL Southwestern Division Convention, To develop a consensus on current issues before the Amateur Community within the IECARO Service Area
N6FQ Fallbrook Amateur Radio Club
- It is our purpo
se to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency
Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 197
8, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 197
5 with the purpo
se to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,