The VHF Quagi
- There have been many half-hearted attempts to combine a Yagi and a Quad. Most have produced questionable results. Well, here are the "true" facts, the real dope, the hot scoop. K6YNB in QST April 1977
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of Newfoundland
- Incorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment.
Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
Lambton County Radio Club
- Proudly serving Sarnia and all of Lambton County Ontario
The Lambton County Radio Club (LCRC) Inc. was formed in 1982 and was incorporated in 1985. Our purpose is to promote and foster Amateur (Ham) Radio
NARRI Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters
- promote the development of amateur radio repeaters under the provisions of 47CFR Part 97 including, but may not be limited to, those linked via the internet, for personal enjoyment, public service during emergencies and natural disaster
CRES Amateur Radio Club
- We are a general purpose ham radio club serving Columbus and the Central Ohio area. We run the W8ZPF repeater, 146.67-, located in Columbus, and hold bi-monthly meetings on topics of interest to radio amateurs.
W3GV Radio Association of Erie
- The Radio Association of Erie, a non-profit organization incorporated in 1945, has over 100 members throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York and beyond.
K3DN, Warminster Amateur Radio Club
- The Warminster Amateur Radio Club Inc.
(Warminster Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania) is a general purpose amateur radio club and its over 135 members are involved in all aspects of amateur radio.
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel