Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
Southeastern Amateur Radio Association
- The SARA web site was created to introduce the WWW to the Southeastern Amateur Radio Association. This site is dedicated to the Amateur by an Amateur for the sole purpose of sharing information with those interested in Amateur radio.
Central Kentucky Amateur Radio Society
- Our purpose is to have fun with Amateur Radio, to help others that wish to join the hobby, and to offer assistance to our community in times of eminent danger or disaster.
Amateur Radio Technician Class Licence Guide
- Amateur Radio Technician Class License Study Guide
For use till June 30, 2010
Question Pool of 393 questions released 6 Feb 2006
and CFR Title 47, Part 97, Amateur Radio Service.
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
Test Tone Generatorupdated
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.