- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a general interest amateur radio club. With nearly 300 members there is someone involved in every aspect of amateur radio. We make a special effort to participate in providing communications support for public service events, Field Day, and teaching classes for those who wish to obtain an amateur(ham) radio license or upgrade their license privileges. The club sponsors regularly scheduled Volunteer Examiners as part of the ARRL VEC program. The club also hosts a flea market in the fall and hosts an all area picnic in the spring. There is evidence of the club as far back as the 1920s and has a long history of community service and promotion of ham radio in the city, county and state. The current club was started in 1945 the club has been affiliated with the ARRL since that time The club has hosted the Midwest Division Convention in 1985 and in 1994. Tthe club has participated in Kidz Explore in Omaha which is attended by over 77,000 people. The AARC is also involved with the radio merit badge program for the Boy Scouts with several members being registered merit badge councilors. The club operates two repeaters under their KØUSA callsign, 146.940 and 224.940. Both repeaters are open for all licensed amateurs to use. The 146.940 repeater is home to Midlands ARES and Douglas County ARES nets.
AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
- pTrack is a satellite tracking program for the Windows CE / Pocket PC palmtop computer. It was designed with simplicity in mind and does not support all the features found in larger satellite tracking packages.
- STSORBIT PLUS, usually known as STSPLUS, will track the space shuttle or any satellite for which orbital data (TLEs) are available. A brief description of the program and several screen capture examples follow the links for downloading the program files.
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
Assorted grounding hints and kinks
- Assorted Grounding Hints and Kinks and Technical Correspondence, Grounding Techniques, Conductivity in the Cold, Cold Ground, Is Your Radio Equipment REALLY Grounded?