ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
Joe Tracker Ham Radio eBay Auction Price Tracker
- Ham radio equipment eBay prices, adjusted for trends, filtered for accessories, leaving only condition and auction terms to affect the final price. Also direct links to auctions, searches and recommended sites for research, plus amateur radio station rigs, projects and antenna farm.
W&W Batteries manufacturer
- U.s.a. manufacturer of replacement radio batteries, battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and battery eliminators for the public safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular phone industry.
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
- Sell all types of obstruction lighting. Lighting for your ham radio antenna tower.
Genesis Lamp stocks a wide variety of replacement bulbs and specialty replacement light bulbs including: airport lighting and airport light bulbs, incandescent light bulbs and more
Xtal Set Society, Inc
- The society publishes several books about crystal radio. Sell crystal set projects, tips for crystal radio design, ham radio kits, radio parts and common radio electronic components
Cobalt pet: shortwave weblogPriority listing
- Cobalt Pet is a weblog focusing on shortwave radio. It features shortwave reception reports, product reviews, photos, listening tips, and links. International broadcasters and amateur / ham radio operators are monitored and discussed.
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.