Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
- VECTOR is the acronym chosen for the City of Vancouver’s Amateur Radio program. VECTOR includes both licensed Amateur Radio operators and other communications volunteers involved in the city emergency program
W6TO Fresno Amateur Radio Club
- The Fresno Amateur Radio Club was originally founded in the early days of Amateur Radio as the San Joaquin Valley Radio Club and affiliated with the ARRL on April 5, 1934.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
- Designed to work with all the major ACARS data capturing programs and enable users to get a complete picture of all the aircraft in there database, where they go and what they have done in the past.