Search Results for "satellite image"18 links
- Antena CJU
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Internet Ham Atlas
- A large collection of maps of each dxcc country with general information, banknotes and coins, satellite images, flags and national information where available by SP6NVK
[ Hits: 8059 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur (ham) radio satellites
- A checklists of amateur (ham) radio satellites, including launch dates and images of the satellites.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving weather satellite images
- How to receive images from orbiting noaa weather satellites using simple receiving equipment and a computer by G4ILO
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive weather satellite images
- Complete guide to receive weather satelite images with a RTL SDR dongle and free software
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Latest Satellite Pictures
- Visible images and loops, infra-Red images and loops, water vapor images
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- General purpose image display and analysis program with special features for analyzing satellite images
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Predict the tracks of weather satellites both as paths above the earth, and as images produced by these satellites when scanning the ground.
[ Hits: 10807 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Integrated weather satellite recorder, decoder, image viewer, and editor. Connect a 137-138MHz FM receiver to your soundcard to get images directly from weather satellites
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- STL Tracker
- The next generation of satellite tracking software for Windows. Free to use, need licence to save images and sessions.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30207 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termssatellite image image apt image image 430 www.google.image image transmission katrina sdx image packet image image encoder bomekachawala image katrina-sdx-image price image 6m band antene 5/8 image diverted hf antena image piment jalapeno image
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links