The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Whiskey Alpha DX group
- "Formed in 1996 in the USA, the ""Whiskey Alpha"" group has members in a few different country's and is growing every day. We provide all members with a ""personalized"" QSL card design. Membership has no annual dues, and is for life."
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
Passport to world band radio
- "Passport to world band radio is the world's #1 selling shortwave publication. It zeros in on news, sports and entertainment from Afghanistan to Zambia, and includes award-winning ratings of world band radios and ""how-to"" articles by experts."
- "Amateur radio publications & Accessories; shortwave listener publications, code keys, etc. All at a discount."
Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.pop
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.