- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
DXCluster for iPhoneupdated
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup