about smith on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : Antenna Calculators Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Loop Antennas : Theory
Antennas : Windom Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : British Columbia Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : Ontario Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Arkansas Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : New York Ham Radio : Hamfests Propagation : Resources Publications : Manuals Shopping and Services : Accessories Software : Antenna analysis
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Smith Chart
- Understanding smith charts, an introduction to smith charts and it's advantages.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Software : Linux Software : Utilities
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- SMCHR smit charts
- The Smith Chart program with its extensive Help files. Written in Visual C++ ver 1.5, it runs in Windows 3.1 and later by w9dmk
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links