The SouthEastern Repeater Association, Inc. (SERA)
- Welcome to the official Home Page of SouthEastern Repeater Association Inc. SERA is the largest Amatuer Radio Coordination organization in the United States. SERA represents Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia
South Orange Amateur Radion Association
- SOARA k6SOA South Orange Amateur Radio Association. Serving ham radio enthusiasts in south Orange County, California. We provide amateur radio training and testing. We support 6 repeaters and have monthly meetings.
W6BHZ - Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club
- The California Polytechnic State University Amateur (Ham) Radio Club (CPARC) has a long tradition of communications service on campus and in the community of San Luis Obispo. The club was founded in 1947, making the Cal Poly Amateur Radio Club the second oldest club on campus
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways