EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard