- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.