Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
Mike's Radio Page
- Welcome to Mike's radio collection,
I collect and restore radio sets from the 1930's to the 1960's.
I have built up quite a Collection of radios over the years, including Some rare Dutch and German sets.
Atwater Kent Home Page
- This is a "techie" site, dedicated to presenting service manuals, parts lists, schematic diagrams and other information of value to restorers and technicians who try to keep these radios working
Canadian Antique Radios Schematics Diagrams Service
- We specialize in canadian antique radio schematics for vintage tube radios made in canada. we carry lots of factory electronic circuit schematic diagrams as well as all rcc / radio college of canada service data 1920's - 70's.
Russian awards for HAMs.
- CORA - Cities Of Russia Award, TZA - Time Zones Award, Transsib, Baikal Lake Award, Baikal Winteriada, GLORIA - Grid Locators Of Russia International Award. Look for details at the site.
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.
High Voltage Breakdown Tester
- K8CU technical topics article about high voltage breakdown tester necessary for testing of any high voltage components like vacuum tubes, high voltage capacitors, vacuum relay
Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.