Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
- Program to mechanize Smith Chart operation
This graphics-intensive program is a valuable transmission-line calculator for both advanced and beginning users. Based on the venerable and highly intuitive Smith chart, it provides high-accuracy computations without recourse to paper, compass or straightedge.
- Ham radio Distribution of the linux operating system that can be installed on and run from a dos system (msdos and win95/98 in dos mode)
It include all AX25 ham needed packages and a small web server
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB