Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
Antenna Rotator Systemupdatedpop
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
- Spread Spectrum Scene. Radio Propagation notes, with downloadable files.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.